All what you need to know about sucker rod pumping system:
This article will give you a summary of all what you need to know about sucker rod pumping system:
- Calculate the expected production rate,
- Understand downhole pump operation,
- Understand the concept of Fluid Load (Fo) and Pump Intake & Discharge Pressures (PIP/PDP),
- How to avoid Gas Interference and how to design a downhole gas separator?
- The concept of dynamometer cards and how to interpret pump card shapes?
- Understand the causes of incomplete pump fillage,
- SRP equipment – design considerations,
- SRP Optimization (during design phase, while pulling the well and during operations & monitoring),
- Fluid level & Dyno surveys,
- Concepts of Gas interference (or “Gas Pound”) & Fluid Pound,
- Rod, Tubing and Casing Specifications,
- API Nomenclature of Pumping Unit and Pump.